Lover Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having troubles moving on/letting go pls help

+2
stellaa
thunder.hawk100
6 posters

Go down

having troubles moving on/letting go pls help Empty having troubles moving on/letting go pls help

Post  thunder.hawk100 Mon May 31, 2010 12:40 pm

see i met a new girl she is just my text mate. But when i am to go to philippines(i am in saudi arabia going to philippines) she said to me u will find a new girl in the philippines so you should let go of me and move on. But i keep on telling her that i wont let go. she wont listen so i let go and move on. The problem is i cant stop thinking about her. pls help me to forget her.
thunder.hawk100
thunder.hawk100

Location : Philippines, santarosa laguna villa merceds blk 5 lot 29(also known as earth)

Back to top Go down

having troubles moving on/letting go pls help Empty Re: having troubles moving on/letting go pls help

Post  stellaa Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

How long have you been textmates?
stellaa
stellaa

Back to top Go down

having troubles moving on/letting go pls help Empty Re: having troubles moving on/letting go pls help

Post  thunder.hawk100 Mon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

about 4-5 months.
thunder.hawk100
thunder.hawk100

Location : Philippines, santarosa laguna villa merceds blk 5 lot 29(also known as earth)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhavierah Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

d0 this...if you want...

ahm get mad, Cry, Sh0ut f0r a day then let g0 0f your em0ti0ns f0r a day

Then after maybe 2 days g0 0ut and have fun.. It really w0rks..xD a l0t 0f my friend already tried it..
Xhavierah
Xhavierah
Admin

https://loverforum.forumotion.com &am

Back to top Go down

Post  thunder.hawk100 Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

ok i will take ur advise
thunder.hawk100
thunder.hawk100

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhavierah Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

xD...thank y0u..hehe!
Xhavierah
Xhavierah
Admin

https://loverforum.forumotion.com &am

Back to top Go down

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 am

yep, i agree with xhavie.. if you need to cry (well, boys really dont cry, i bet) do it, if you feel a bit well, hangout with your friends.. find someone that would replace her (this one actually helps most of the time). but if she's your 'first love' it's really hard to forget her..

"first love never dies" as what they always say..
good luck with this

Thanks!

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

http://allyssa-andrei.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thunder.hawk100 Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 am

ok. know i know why.
thunder.hawk100
thunder.hawk100

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldPrincess Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am

rOckpRiNEsS wrote:yep, i agree with xhavie.. if you need to cry (well, boys really dont cry, i bet) do it, if you feel a bit well, hangout with your friends.. find someone that would replace her (this one actually helps most of the time). but if she's your 'first love' it's really hard to forget her..

good luck with this

Thanks!
yea i agree with this...... replacing someone else actually works ...... and yes first love never dies, LOL Razz

GoldPrincess
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  thunder.hawk100 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

GoldPrincess wrote:
rOckpRiNEsS wrote:yep, i agree with xhavie.. if you need to cry (well, boys really dont cry, i bet) do it, if you feel a bit well, hangout with your friends.. find someone that would replace her (this one actually helps most of the time). but if she's your 'first love' it's really hard to forget her..

good luck with this

Thanks!
yea i agree with this...... replacing someone else actually works ...... and yes first love never dies, LOL Razz

the first love never dies so he or she is ETERNAL!!!!
thunder.hawk100
thunder.hawk100

Back to top Go down

Post  blake ortes Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! may textmate siya! ano name?

blake ortes

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldPrincess Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 am

^
i have no idea what you just said Rolling Eyes
read the forum rules..... you have to speak in "English"

GoldPrincess
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum