Lover Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story

+7
stellaa
ganda10101
prolibag*
GoldPrincess
Xhavierah
kay-lanie
rOckpRiNEsS
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story - Page 8 Empty She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Color Coding:
† Athena Dizon (17)
† Grace Matic (18-19)
† Kenji delos Reyes (18-19)
† Nathan Dizon (20)

† Lucas Lazaro (18)
† Carlo Paez (15)

† Athena Abigail Tizon (18)
† Athena's parents

† Sara Jung (17)
† Kenji's family

† Jigs Bala (18-19)
† others
† Kirby Araneta (18-19)

Prologue
love is happiness...

love is smiling when you hear that person's voice...

love is the butterflies in your tummy no matter how many times you see that person...

love is when you look at them and smile for no reason...

love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly...

love is painful..

love is hard...

love is sacrifice..

love is sadness..

“Can I live without the happiness? Can I live with that sadness? I don't know...I don't know anything anymore”

I remembered that once I fell in love with a Gangster. I don't know how and when it happened. But I do remember saying that

"I have fallen for this one of a kind stupid gangster. Oh wait, let me that. I LOVED this stupid gangster.. I gave him happiness while he gave me suicide in return. I know, It sucks. But I never regretted loving him in the first place, well… maybe I did."

I also remembered loving everything about him ncluding his flaws.. Friends told me that we met in a very spontaneous way.. And then everything happened so fast..

But... Who's this gangster?? I know two gangsters but..

Which one am I dating?

Last edited by rOckpRiNEsS on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 am; edited 4 times in total

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

http://allyssa-andrei.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story - Page 8 Empty Re: She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story

Post  ganda10101 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 am

Aww... nakakaiyak sia ngaun Sad

ikaw naman kasi Kenji ayaw mo maniwala kay athena ayan 2loy ayaw na sayo..

ganda10101
Fan

Back to top Go down

She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story - Page 8 Empty Re: She's Dating The Gangster - see page 12 for the download link of the whole story

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 pm

@ganda10101 - uu nga eh, naiiyak ako.. andyan na po yung lhat ng stories sa link.. click nyu lang yung link tpos dun sa Download the whole story.. Very Happy

ENJOY ENJOY! babasahin ko ulit Very Happy nde kase nkakasawang basahin..

all credits goes to SGwannabe po Smile

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stellaa Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

hayuuuun makakahanap rin ng dl link \Very Happy/ yung pnost kc ni ate bianx dun sa cmag hnd q magets. =)) nywy, ty rockp! >Very Happy<
stellaa
stellaa

Back to top Go down

Post  HungryLips Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 am

THANK YOU ROCKP!

HiNDi KO iNAASAHAN NA GANUN ANG ENDiNG , NAiYAK TALAGA AKO SA LAHAT LAHAT Sad
Si ABi PALA MAY SAKiT KAYA GANUN, BUT i DONT CARE............ CHAR! HAHA
NAAWA KASE AKO KAY ATHENA, HiNDi NA MAGAGAMOT SAKET NIYA............ HAYSS....... HABANG Si ABi NAMAN MAY LUNAS PA..... Si KENJi NAMAN NAG SUiCiDE..... CHARR!

THANK YOU ULiT............. THANK YOU SA PAG SHARE NG STORY NA iTO, THANK YOU SA PAG SHARE NANG DOWNLOAD LiNK!
LOVE iT!

HungryLips
Buff

Back to top Go down

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

@stellaa- ahh, hehe.. np n din... Smile
@Hungrylips- XD, cge ilabas mo lang yang feelings mo, XD .. kaya nga eh, naiyak ako nang sobra.. kahitilang beses kong paulit uliting basahin eh.. di ko mapigil lumuha..

i forgot to tell everyone pala.. nakalimutan kase ni SGwannabe ilagay ehh

napunta nga pala saken si lucas lazaro Wink so he's taken Razz

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Somethingg Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Umm kung nadownload ko tong shes dating that gangster may kasamang ba tog ending story?? o wala?? kasi kung wala kasama yung ending sa file ipost mo ba dito sa forum?

Somethingg
Fan

http://www.animefanner.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HungryLips Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 am

^ ATE NDi KO NAiNTiNDiHAN YUNG TAGALOG MO..
MEDYO MAGULO PO KASi........... EWAN KO LANG KUNG AKO LNG YUNG HiNDi NAKAiNTiNDi......

@ROCKP- HMM, XD
SiGE SAYO NA PALA Si LUCAS , KAYA PALA NUNG TINEXT KO SiYA SABi NiYA "KASAMA KO SI ROCKP NGAYUN EH" HAHAHAHAHA......

HungryLips
Buff

Back to top Go down

Post  Somethingg Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 am

ibig sabihin ko ay:

When I download this file is there an ending story inside this file, If not are u gonna post the ending story here??

Somethingg
Fan

http://www.animefanner.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am

wala bang ending? imposible kase merong ending yung file na yun..
try mo i-re-download ate .. tpos kapag wala.. ipopost ko yung continuation..

@HungryL- LMFAO you made me laugh..
Wink

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ganda10101 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

aww.. sad ung happy ending.... nakakailang iyak na ako ohh.. amf..

anu un sa huli... susunod si Kenji?

ganda10101
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  rOckpRiNEsS Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 am

uu, sumunod si kenji kay athena..

kaso.. in a bad way..

nag SUICIDE xia..

rOckpRiNEsS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8